Two Cents Worth
Friday, September 01, 2006
Friday Laziness
I have the day off. I should be cleaning something. Instead I'm here. It could be worse!

We're going on vacation for a few days next week in Ocean City Maryland. There are four couples from here going and two more couples meeting us there. Our biggest decision right now is whether to buy the beer here or wait until we get there. Ron is worrying about everything but that is what he does so I'm not. You know, to balance the energy. The truck will make it fine. We may have to live on hotdogs and pop tarts for a few days but we will not go hungry, the room is paid for so we have a roof and we have enough clothes to be seen in public...mostly. I don't see any of this as a problem. It's a vacation, at the beach, with adults only! I don't need much more than that right now.

One of the couples going is OUR couple, Bob and Lori, so playtime shall prevail, Halleluiah!!!! We've arranged it so none of the other couples are on our floor so I don't have to be too quiet. I've never noticed but from what my lovers tell me I get a bit enthusiastically vocal. This will be the third year we've vacationed with them. I guess we're in a committed quad. Not something I've ever had as a goal but some how it worked out this way. We all just work so well together. We're leaving on Wednesday morning after the kids leave for school and returning on Sunday evening. I expect to be a sunburnt, sand-blasted, hungover, well fucked wench.

If I don't get back here before then, I hope you all have a good Labor Day weekend!

And be sure to check out Shadow Visitations.
posted by twocents @ 12:19 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad to see you're back! I hope you have a lovely time on your naughty break - can't imagine how you can do it!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    Well fucked is not a bad way to be.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    Eagerly awaiting the next post. Get with it, girl.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: twocents
Home: Maryland, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links