Two Cents Worth
Monday, October 02, 2006
Sorry, Blogger stopped being a bitch a few days later but then my family caught the flu…and a cold…and then the flu again. I’ve managed to avoid catching anything but the hubby and my daughter have been down for weeks. The vomiting stopped two days ago and the hacking is down to a minimum. I’m hopeful.

I’m also taking tax prep classes again this year. I worked through tax season earlier this year and enjoyed myself more than I thought I would so I’m going back for my second season. I have to brush up on my skills so I’m in class twice a week.


I’ve got a song stuck in my head. Not that that’s anything new for me.

She never mentions the word addiction
In certain company
Yes, she'll tell you she's an orphan
After you meet her family

She paints her eyes as black as night, now
Pulls those shades down tight
Yeah, she gives a smile when the pain comes,
The pain's gonna make everything alright

Says she talks to angels,
They call her out by her name
Oh yeah, she talks to angels,
Says they call her out by her name

She keeps a lock of hair in her pocket
She wears a cross around her neck
Yes, the hair is from a little boy
And the cross is someone she has not met, not yet
posted by twocents @ 2:19 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    I stopped by to say Howdy.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    I love that song too...

    Life is so busy and chaotic these days I don't do my "blog rounds" as often as I should...

    Hope you're family is feeling better... :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: twocents
Home: Maryland, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links