Two Cents Worth
Friday, November 18, 2005
Settling In
Thank you all for the well wishes and suggestions ....salt water works wonders, I've used it for years, warm baby oil feels good on anything that is hurting and yes Jas......sucking really does help. I couldn't find any one to take me up on the rum and smoking though.
I'm feeling better.

I've moved everything over from where I was before. Plus I got this cool new template. I'm hoping I don't turn in to a template junky but it's tempting. There are some really cool ones around.

Today is our anniversary. We've been married 11 years but have been together 18. That's half of my life. Every time I start thinking it's time to move on he gives me a reason to stay. Maybe I do the same to him without knowing it. Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm still here today.
posted by twocents @ 3:43 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Amethyst Rising said…

    Congratulations...A day late...
    Since I stopped the divorce prodeedings, I guess R and I will celebrate our 21st anniversary in April... With everything that has happened in my life he is still always there to pick up the pieces, I guess staying with him wouldn't be that bad of an idea... He is very safe, anyway...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger BlazngScarlet said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    It truly does warm my heart when I see people celebrating being together for extended periods of time.
    Myself? If I had stayed married, I would have celebrated my 5th this past August.

    Ah well .....

    I wish you many more years of love & happiness.
    *smooches*

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Tiger said…

    ahhh... see? I'm glad to hear you are feeling better (or on the mend anyway)
    Married 11, together 18. God, you sound like ME!! (married 13, together 17)
    And I do the same thing... "it is SO time to call it quits" & then...
    some thing or another & I remember why I love him. (tomorrow it may swing awfully & nastily in the other direction, but... yeah)
    *smiles*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: twocents
Home: Maryland, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links