Two Cents Worth
Thursday, December 01, 2005
New Home
I'm really having a hard time writing here. I've written 3 or 4 posts and then deleted them. It's kind of like moving into a new apartment when you just can't quite get that homey feeling. This isn't my home yet. I guess just like that apartment, I'll have to fake it til I get comfortable.
Life has been hectic. Ron's changing jobs and while thats a good thing, they have over lapped the last two weeks. He's worn down and irritable. The old job ends tomorrow so hopefully he'll be back to his brand of normal soon. The new job will give us benifits, something we have lived with out way too long.
I'm still checking in on all of you and as soon as I find this new voice, I'm sure you won't be able to shut me up!
posted by twocents @ 12:39 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Amethyst Rising said…

    Just glad things are going ok...I like your new place, and I hope you'll be back to writing soon!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger magdala said…

    well, with all the unpacking and hanging pictures and curtains we figured you were busy. It is time however for a housewarming party! May I offer you salt and bread?

    Been missing you, write soon I need a fix!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Buffalo said…

    Write or not, I have to keep stopping by.

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Jayne said…

    Good luck finding your voice again in the new locale! No need to force it, it'll come . . .

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger lady godiva said…

    i totally love the template though...
    :)

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Tiger said…

    *grin*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: twocents
Home: Maryland, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links