Two Cents Worth
Monday, February 06, 2006
At A Loss
Last week as I was reveling in my return to personal sanity a young woman of our congregation lost her fight with the bitch. She was 16 years old, bright and beautiful. I'm at work today but the building feels sad, if that is possible. Her death has impacted every one of us in some way. No one saw it coming. No one knows what to say. She was buried on Saturday. Some of the flowers are still here in the church. I wish I could have helped her.
posted by twocents @ 2:33 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Amethyst Rising said…

    I'm so sorry...
    There is no death that hurts so much as the one where someone felt no life was better that the life they had...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: twocents
Home: Maryland, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links